Plan ahead if you’re considering a visit to Berwick-Upon-Tweed as COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
Please help protect our residents, businesses, visitors and yourselves by making sure you ‘Know before you Go’.
You can do this by:
- Checking individual business websites to make sure they are open and see if they have any pre-booking requirements.
- Following us on social media for up to date information and travel inspiration.
- Knowing what to do if you develop Coronavirus symptoms whilst visiting Northumberland
Keep an eye on business websites and social media pages for the ‘We’re Good to Go’ logo. This scheme, created by VisitEngland, confirms that businesses are following Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines. It lets you know that the accommodation or attraction you plan on visiting has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing, allowing your visit to be worry-free.
The Tourist Information Centre is situated, upstairs in the Library, on Walkergate – between the town’s main street (Marygate) and the Barracks Museums and Elizabethan Town Walls.
The address is:
Berwick TIC, Walkergate, Berwick-upon-Tweed, TD15 1DB.
Tel: 01670 622155
The friendly team of knowledgeable staff can provide information and advice on a wide range of subjects to help you make the most of your visit to Berwick and the surrounding area.
- Accommodation search and booking service.
- Guidance and advice on visitor attractions
- Local transport, bus and train information
- Travelsure Bus Excursion Tickets
- Parking Discs
- Discounted Attraction Tickets (Alnwick Castle, Alnwick Gardens, Bamburgh Castle, Berwick Boat Trips, Chillingham Castle and Chillingham Wild Cattle.)
- Wifi and public access PCs (visitors must join the library to use the computers).
- Opening Hours:
- Open all Year: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-5pm
- Christmas and New Year – Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Contact us:
- Telephone: 01670 622155
- Email: email@example.com