Borders Buses is your friendly local bus service for Berwick and beyond.
Hop on the bus to the area’s best attractions:
Service 235 (Berwick – Eyemouth – St Abbs)
- Visit the coastal village of Eyemouth for delicious local fish and chips.
- Visit Coldingham and explore the historic priory and ruins
- Visit St Abbs aka New Asgard and discover the St Abbs Head Nature Reserve
Service 253 (Berwick – Edinburgh)
- Take a trip to Auld Reekie (aka Edinburgh) and see the world-famous castle, Murrayfield and the range of museums and shops in the centre.
- East Links Family Park
- Foxlake Adventures
Service 477 (Berwick to Holy Island)
- Visit the Holy Island of Lindesfarne and explore the Priory and the Castle.
Service 267 (Berwick to Wooler via Ford and Etal)
- Visit Ford and Etal Castles or take a trip on the Heatherslaw light railway
Service 464 (Berwick to Wooler via Lowick and Doddington)
- Visit Doddington Dairy for an ice cream
Download the Borders Buses app to plan journeys, buy discounted tickets and track your bus.
Change is given and contactless payment is available on all routes.
Borders Buses is delighted to be working in partnership with Berwick Community Trust and is proud to have Berwick Ambassadors among our driving team.
Visit bordersbuses.co.uk for journey planning, live bus tracking, service updates and more great events and attractions in the area.
Berwick-upon-Tweed offers a Hoppa and Evening Service, More information can be found at https://berwickupontweedtaxis.co.uk/berwick-hoppa-and-evening-town-service/